The Millionaires Club is the organization for middle and high school youth to learn about building wealth. Opportunity is knocking—answer the call!
Millionaires Club Members will build special knowledge by learning:
- About stocks and bonds and the power of compounding using the Rule of 72
- Rich Dad Poor Dad® principles
- The new BLING© formula for building wealth
- “The Economic Way of Thinking” including opportunity cost, entrepreneurship, etc
- Portfolio presentations, field trips, post secondary and career planning
- How to earn money through performance incentives
Fun, informative and exciting, the Finance and Investment Challenge Bowl (FICB) is an interactive educational game designed to help promote financial literacy and awareness among youth.
Using a quiz show format, the game challenges high school students and tests their knowledge about personal finance, business, economics and current events. In the spirit of competition, the game features teams of students who face off against one another, gradually eliminating each other, with the final two teams playing for “the Cup” and bragging rights in their respective regions.
The statewide competition is geared toward the high school level, however Milwaukee hosts a middle school as well as high school competition.
For additional information visit Asset Builder’s website: www.ficbonline.org